Oak Hill Cemetery is located on Cemetery Lane south off W. Walnut Street in Red Bluff, CA. It was established in 1859 by the Masonic and Odd Fellows Lodges of Red Bluff and completed in 1861 with A.B.C. Nusbaum as Superintendent. The first property was purchased from A.H. Webb on 27 Dec. 1859. Bodies were moved to this site from the Red Bluff cemetery at Main and Elm streets, and from the Oak Street burial grounds (see below). The first lots were sold to James S. Johnston and the second ones to G.L. and L.M. Potter.